Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Moving!




Hi Everyone-
Finally, I'm moving...not physically but virtually.

From now on I'll be posting at my new site StephanieBaffone.com. Please stop by my new digs, poke around and BE SURE TO RESUBSCRIBE to my posts so you don't miss anything.

Thank you for sharing my first home here in the world wide web but now I'm all packed up and ready to go.

I'm extending you guys a personal, cordial invitation to stop on over at my new, brighter, improved digs!

Come on, go ahead click over to StephanieBaffone.com and I'll see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Great, Karen! I'll be there waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd follow you anywhere---even if I had to help with the unpacking.;-)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, La Belette Rouge, I'll be there with a cold glass of iced tea with a little something to take the edge off too :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete